Sunday, February 23, 2020

NYFW FW 2020 RUNWAY TOP PICKS!



This season's fashion week was one of my favorites as some older looks are coming back on trend (equestrian, mod, women's suits, etc.). Here are some of my favorite looks that walked the runway.


Mod 
(left to right)
Adeam/Lela Rose/Longchamp/Adeam/Longchamp/Longchamp/Longchamp/Adeam
I am so excited that mod styles are back in style with big bold colors, block detailing, and high necklines.


Black Is Back
(left to right)
Alice and Olivia/Badgley Mischka/Michael Kors/Nicole Miller/Michael Kors/Michael Kors/Alice and Olivia
Black is back! A lot of people are saying orange, brown, and navy are replacing black, but I still love a good head-to-toe black look.


Equestrian Chic
(left to right)
Michael Kors/Prabal Gurung/Michael Kors/Michael Kors/Michael Kors/Michael Kors/Micheals Kors
 I love a good cowgirl look, but there is something about a chic equestrian look that every girl needs. I love how the above designers took the country vibe and added trending silhouettes and fabrics to make these looks more mainstream.

Flower Power
(left to right)
Alice and Olivia/Badgley Mischka/Lela Rose/Cynthia Rowley/Alice and Olivia
Every girl loves flowers, but not everyone knows how to pick them. I love the subtle flowers in all of these styles.


Shapes
(left to right)
Cristian Siriano/Cynthia Rowley/Oscar de la Renta/Michael Kors/Cristian Siriano/Oscar de la Renta/Oscar de la Renta/Cristian Siriano/Oscar de la Renta/Cristian Siriano
I am so happy that this season's designers took the liberty of thinking outside the box and tried shapes that weren't necessarily proven or conventional. I also love the fabrications that were chosen.


Sequins, Shimmer, and Shine
(left to right)
Badgley Mischka/Brandon Maxwell/Naeem Khan/Brandon Maxwell/Michael Kors/Naeem Khan/Naeem Khan
I am a sucker for glitz and sequins so I was so glad to see it in a variety of silhouettes on the runway. There is no reason to be afraid of some glitz.


Suited Up
(left to right)
L'agence/Alice and Olivia/Proenza Schouler/L'agence/Cristian Siriano/Longchamp/Michael Kors/Cynthia Rowley
I love a good suit moment, and I love that these designers took a chance with color, silhouette, and detail.

Head to my Pinterest board to see my other favorite from Rag + Bone, Rodarte, Self Portrait, Tadashi Shoji, Veronica Beard,  and Zimmerman.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Blogger Template Created by pipdig