Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Fall's hottest trends



Everyone is falling for Fall and I am not short of the feeling. From big statement prints to the white booties, this season is home to some hot finds. This season, since Alec and I are saving up to move to the UES, "recycling" last season’s pieces for this trendy Fall has been tricky but has become an exciting game for me. In this day in age, we are so quick to get rid of the old in order to get ready for the new that we don't get a chance to appreciate our beloved pieces. So for this Fall, I present you with some new and some old, and a whole lot of TREND!


Animal Print
One of the biggest trends for this season coming out of NYFW was animal print and I have been always been one to love cheetah print. Give me a jacket, a loafer, a skirt, hell give me a barrette and I would rock anything with Cheetah on it. This fall has been a tricky one with the weather so I decided to purchase another jacket and of course with cheetah print. Rock your jacket with a basic tee, a pair of boyfriend jeans, and a simple flat and you just made yourself a killer look!


OOTD DEETS
Jacket: shein  |  Shirt: Heavens clothing  |  Pants: American Eagle  |  Shoes: Unionbay

Your Favorite Summer Pieces
You know those favorite summer pieces that you just can't seem to put down even when the weather drops to 50 degrees? Well there is still plenty of room to recycle those beloved pieces into the fall! If you follow along with my day-to-day looks, then you would know I am a sucker for a good maxi skirt! One of my favorite pieces in my closet, which has been in my wardrobe since high school, is my beloved H&M skirt. This skirt has such a versatile color and print (it can pass for a trippy Hawaiian print or a zebra print) that it's a key piece year round! I styled it with a off-the-shoulder grey sweater which is a basic piece for the colder seasons. Lastly I added a color pop of red which I am loving this season!

OOTD DEETS
Sweater: similar here  |  Skirt: c/o H&M  |  Shoes: similar here

The "Ugly" Sneaker
The "ugly" sneaker trend was seen all over NYFW this September, in all shades and combo colors. I decided to test it out but in a little bit of a different form. I love mauve and I found these at the Shein Pop-Up Shop during NYFW so, I took it as a sign and scored big time! These shoes are a total hit and can be styled with a chic suit or can be rocked with a pair of ripped jeans and a basic tee. I chose more of a urban look this time around. I styled these gems with one of my other favorites for this season; overalls and army print! Throw in a NY backdrop and voila you have your perfect "concrete jungle" look!

OOTD DEETS
Jacket: c/o Old Navy  |  Overalls: c/o Vici Dolls (similar here)  |  Shirt: similar here  |  Shoes: c/o Shein

Cabby Moto Look
The cabby hat had a major take off last Fall and is not even close to over! It's a great statement piece for any look and comes in various colors and materials. Another look that never seems to go out of style is the "moto" look. I bought these pants last season and am fully prepared to rock them this Fall/Winter. I paired the pants with this ribbed turtleneck (for anyone who watches my style closely knows I am obsessed with turtlenecks) of course in red; one of my favorite pops of color for this season. I added my absolute favorite blazer on top; you just can't go wrong with a plaid grey blazer. Lastly, I spiced this look up with these awesome loafers (I scored these at work and I'm in love with the details and the mix between patent and suede) and my quilted chain purse which balances the edge of the "moto" look with the class of the top part of my outfit.

OOTD DEETS
Blazer: c/o Loft (similar here) |  Turtleneck: similar here  |  Pants: similar here  |  Shoes: similar here  |  Bag: similar here

Layers and Plaid
Trends, Trends, Trends! I cover a lot of different trends in this look. As most of you probably have figured out already, I love to stretch dresses and skirts till the absolute last second and layering is a great way to do that! It just so happens that the "layered" look is right on trend for this season! I picked out this white ruffle button down top during the spring and noticed that its the prefect layering piece for a dress. I bought the dress also at the Shein pop up in Soho during NYFW and I just love the material as well as the color (and another score that its plaid). Lastly, I paired this look with my last season sock boots (if they're great, why not rock them another season?!?). The sock boot was huge last season and is continuing to surprise me this season with different colors, materials and prints.

OOTD DEETS
Top: Zara (similar here)  |  Dress: similar here  |  Shoes: similar here


xoxo,
Michelle Allegra
SHARE:

2 comments

Labels

Blogger Template Created by pipdig