Saturday, February 9, 2019

Valentine's Day 4 LOOKS FOR EVERY OCCASION

Hey Ya'll! Can you believe it's already roses and chocolate time?! It seems like just yesterday we hit 2019! This is one of my absolute favorite holidays since I have been celebrating it with my favorite human😻for the last 8 years...and of course now the cat. That being said, I wanted to give you a little inspiration for 4 different occasions this Valentine's day whether it's with your significant other, or with you gal pals👭, get ready to have some chocolaty fun!


Galentine's Day!
"Get in biatches, we are going shopping!" Now a girl's day can be anything from going shopping, to brunch, and even a spa day. The point is you have to have fun with it! This outfit was directly inspired from the movie Clueless. I love this 90's chic look coupled with the 80's scrunchie! You could even pair it with a pair of Stan Smith's and walk around comfortably with your gal pals all day long!
OOTD DEETS
Jacket: Zara (similar here) |  Dress: Zara (similar here)  |  Boots: Nordstrom Rack (similar here)  |  Purse: Forever 21 (similar here)  | Earrings: Target

 For a Romantic Dinner Out
For those of you who don't know, my boyfriend and I have been together for 8 years and counting so when we do decide to go out for Valentine's Day, its usually to a beautiful restaurant where we dress to the nine's and spend way more than we should on dinner! This outfit really struck me and is exactly my style. I love the wide leg pant especially in a color that truly complements the top. For all my tall gals, these pants are truly a winner!
OOTD DEETS
Top: Zara  |  Pants: Zara  |  Shoes: DSW  | Purse: Mango  |  Earrings: Eddie Jewels  |  Necklace: Eddie Jewels

 For a Late Night Date
Valentine's Day is the perfect night to get all dressed up and lookin fierce! Whether it be on a date with someone you're interested in or out with your lady friends to find the man/or women of your dreams. This outfit has got you feeling sexy in all the right ways!
OOTD DEETS
Bodysuit: Zara (similar here)  |  Pants: Zara (similar here)  |  Shoes: Nordstrom  |  Necklace: Express (similar here)

For a Night in With Your Lover
 For me personally, I'm not a big lingerie girl. I'm more of a "take it off in 5 secs girl!" When I found this piece, I just thought it was such a sophisticated yet sexy piece, I knew I had to share it with you all. It's perfect for getting dolled up in to surprise them, or for a cuddle movie sesh this year! I know that's our plan this year!

XOXO,
Michelle
OOTD DEETS
Lingerie: Zara (similar here)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Blogger Template Created by pipdig