Monday, September 3, 2018

3 Trendy Transitional Summer to Fall Outfits You Don’t Want To Miss


While summer weather is still very much alive this September month, so are summer outfits! As much as I am so excited about fall fashion, I'm not letting that stop me from wearing some great summer looks until the bitter end! Push those floral prints, open toe heels, and straw bags up until the last second and enjoy the summer fun! Maybe even hit up Coney Island for the last of this beautiful Summer!


Below are 3 looks that can take you from the end of summer to the very beginnings of fall and have you enjoying the end of summer blissfully!

Xoxo,
Mischele
This outfit is perfect for those of you who are going to be out all day in the sun by the water where it might get a little chilly and you need to throw on a sweater! These Island Party Pants are lightweight and have a beautiful print for any summer occasion. I paired it with this awesome Sea Sweater for the beach breeze! 
OOTD DEETS: 
Sweater: c/o Loft  |  Pantsc/o Loft  |  Tank: c/o Loft  | Bag: c/o DSW  |     Scarf: c/o Express |  Shoes: c/oVince Camuto | Sunnies: c/o Sunice 
This outfit is a perfect 2nd outfit without having to really add much to it! Take your summer boardwalk look and bring it down a notch with a more comfort, athleisure feel! 
OOTD DEETS:
Jacket: Esprit  |  Tank: c/o Loft  |  Pants: c/o Loft  |  Bag: c/o TJ Maxx  |  Sneakers: c/o Adidas  |  Sunnies: c/o Sunice  |  Earrings: c/o Target 
This next look is one of my favorites! I'm obsessed with midi skirts and you can often find me wearing one at least twice a week! I recently got this beautiful floral piece at a Sip and Swap event held by @crystalcastles and it is one of my absolute favorite pieces in my closet. I also found myself showing a lot of love for the straw hat this Summer. One if the biggest trends that came out of this Summer was any type of straw or wood bag. This Straw bag was my "go to bag" all Summer long! Pair it with cute sneakers, a blouse and some statement earrings and you’re ready to hit the road to a Summer adventure! 
OOTD DEETS:
Top: c/o Target  |  Skirt: c/o Asos (similar here)  | Sneakers: Nanette Nanette  Lepore  |  Bag: c/o amazon  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Blogger Template Created by pipdig